Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cum Filled Hole

A few weeks ago, I was on M4SN's cam page and saw one of my buds camming. After IM'ing a bit, he asked me to come over. Since I knew we were gonna be on cam, I jumped at the chance. I got there, he led me upstairs and gave me a beer. He's a great kisser, and before I knew it, I was rock hard. He sat down in front of the cam, and pulled down my pants, releasing my throbbing cock from its prison. He gently started licking the shaft of my cock, nuzzling my nuts, and licking my piss slit, which is his favorite thing to do. It was awesome standing there getting head, and seeing it on M4SN's page, knowing that people the world over were watching me get my cock sucked. I would grab him by the back of his head, call him a "Filthy cocksucker" and make him beg for my load. But I held back, because even after three years of him sucking my cock, I'd never shoved my dick in his hole. I told him that I wanted to fuck him, and I wanted it to be on cam. I've never seen a cocksucker pull his lips off a cock so fast in my entire life! He got on his back and lifted his legs. I put my finger on his hole and it was already slippery. He sheepishly told me that not only had he been playing with some of his toys, but that someone else had been over there and deposited a load in him. Now, nothing turns me on more than the thought of sliding on someone else's cum. I placed my cock head at his hole, and in one push, was balls deep in his cum lined chute. Damn, that felt good. I began to thrust in and out as slowly as I could, wanting to make the silky feel of his hole last as long as I could. After about 5 minutes of thrusting in and out, I said, "You want my seed?" "Breed me daddy," was his response. That's all I needed as I pushed in one final time, as deep as I could and unloaded in him as far as I could reach. When I pulled out, there was a nice trail of cum trickling down to his back. I turned his hole towards the cam so the audience could see how well I, and the other guy, had bred his hole.

2 comments:

  1. "Breed me daddy" is always the correct response. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEXY WEBCAM MODELS WANTED!
    MAKE MORE THAN $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...