Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quick bj

A buddy of mine posted on Craigslist yesterday offering blowjobs. I texted him telling him he would be the lucky recipient of my second load of 2010 if he responded in a timely manner. Naturally, the hungry cocksucker responded within 30 seconds! I headed on over, dropped trou as he dropped to his knees and began to do what he does so well. I had to be at a friend's house shortly, so I quickly responded to his silken throat, dumped a nice load in him, and left. He asked me to bring a friend next time. I'll see what I can do to honor his request.
Still haven't unloaded in a hot hole yet this year. Hopefully that will change soon.

1 comment:

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...