Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Hole of the Year

My bud who usually hosts the hot gangbangs put up a post saying he had a hot bottom strapped to the fuck bench, blindfolded, and was taking all loads. When I saw the bottom's screenname, I jumped in the car immediately. He's a buff, former Marine. He blew me a few times several years ago, but since then ignores all my emails, party requests, and any other communiques. So, this was a perfect chance to get what I wanted. When I got there, he was being banged by some guy who couldn't come, so I stripped, lubed up, and got on that hole. NICE HOLE!! I pumped and as I was pumping, he was milking me with his hole. It was a fantastic feeling, so fantastic in fact that I quickly dumped in him. I wonder if I should email him and thank him?

5 comments:

  1. Yes, send him a thank you email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, send him a thanks, and let him wonder which guy you were mounting him--nothing like messing with the mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely you should be emailing him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second that, I would have either told him there or email like you said.

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...