Friday, June 10, 2011

Hot Anonymous Blowjob

Saw an ad on CL this week that read in part, "blindfolded cocksucker will take any load I tell him to. I'm making him my sex slave." I answered his ad, we set it up, and we were good to go. I showed up at the appointed time, and the cocksucker was on his knees sucking a blond man's cock. When I got undressed, the guy who set this up (a very hot Latino) told me to "Make him take it all." I did. He was then told to lick my ass. As he licked my ass, the blond was sucking my cock and making me edge. I began kissing the Latino, and had to pull the blond off my cock. The three of us took turns fucking the cocksucker's face, tag teaming his mouth. I decided enough was enough, so I began to fuck his face, telling him how it was like a hot asshole and I was gonna dump my load in him. Encouraged by the other two men there, I shot a copious load in his throat. I started getting dressed as I watched the other two take their turns with him. I wanna do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...