Thursday, June 30, 2016

Breeding

I'd been visiting my family, and after 14 days of family and other things, I REALLY needed to unload. I hit up a fantastic cocksucker I've got on call (sort of) and he was happy to help me out. When I got to his house, he greeted me at the door naked and we began to make out. There's nothing that gets me harder faster than a good kisser, and this guy is a champ. As we were kissing, he began to take my clothes off, and soon had me completely stripped. He got down on his knees and began to suck. This guy is one of the top 3 cocksuckers I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing, and I've had a LOT of cocksuckers. He guided me into his bedroom where he began to suck me again. His beautiful cock was hard and I couldn't resist putting it in my  mouth and sucking. He soon began to rim me, and I responded in kind. His hole was freshly showered and I went deeper and deeper with my tongue. He lifted his legs up and I asked where he wanted my load. I got the hint when he lubed his hole and my cock. As I eased in, my cock was engulfed by warm, silky smoothness. I only lasted about 10 strokes before I was blasting 14 days of semen into his guts. After shooting, I stayed in enjoying the warm silkiness of his hole. I pulled out, kissed him and got dressed. When I got to my car there was a text from him telling me how much he enjoyed being with me. I hope to breed him again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, seriously, please get on XTube. Your posts are just insanely, INSANELY hot! We need to watch you feed/breed your hungry bottoms!

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...