Friday, July 1, 2016

Updates

Update on a few experiences I've neglected to write about.
June 12- Fed my cocksucking neighbor. We've tired a few times, but for various reasons, things didn't always work out. This time was different. He wanted a load, and I needed to feed. I went over, dropped thou, and he was on his knees gobbling down my cock. He's got excellent skills and took my cock all the way down to the base. I hadn't unloaded in a few days, and soon was shooting my load down his throat.
June 15 - My bud was in town from Austin, and had one of his parties. His parties are always fun, and he LOVES getting bred. When I got there, about seven or eight men were already in various states of coitus. The host got on his knees and go me hard in an instant. I watched two men dump their loads in him and then it was time for me to breed. I slid right in enjoying the feel of his chute and the climb semen in it. I deep fucked him over and over until he said "Breed me, boy" and I dumped a big load in his hole.
Yesterday - Went to a party and fucked the cumdump bottom there. No biggie, but his cunt felt great because it already had one load in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...