My Blog List

Monday, November 28, 2016

Long Lost Cocksucker

About a week or so ago I got hit up online by a semi regular that I hadn't seen in probably six months or so. He's one of the best cocksuckers I've ever had, so when he told me he wanted to eat a load, I couldn't refuse. I got to his house, and he was stroking his fat uncut cock and was ready to suck. He pulled my pants down and made me sit on the couch. He got between my legs and began to slowly suck, carefully going all the way down, and pulling back up agonizingly slowly while making sure his tongue oscillated on the underside of my cock. he gently liicked the head and just underneath it when he began to stroke my ballls, taint, and hole. I held back for as long as I could, and really wanted to make the feeling last as long as possible, but his mouth is like magic on my cock. I began to unload while he went all the way down on me, continuing to lick underneath my cock. When he came up, I kissed him and we snowballed until he swallowed the entire load.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your long urls with AdFly and earn $$$ from every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete