My Blog List

Friday, November 11, 2016

Slippery Cumdump

Last night I went to a gang bang promising several cumdumps. When I got there, I counted two cumdumps. Since bred one of them before, I chose the new one. He began to slowly nurse my cock to a full, rock hard erection while I fingered his hole. It felt nice and slick. After a few minutes of great head, I was ready to fuck. He got on all fours and I easily slid into a warm, slick hole. I began my in and out motion and asked him how many loads were already in him. He told me had taken seven. Score!! I continued pumping and a few minutes later told him, "Now you've got eight."

6 comments:

  1. Seven! What a great number to fuck in!! I love doing that so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not the cumdump that's lucky; it's the tops that get to slide into that slick, slimy hole and add their load to the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and get money from every visit to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete