My Blog List

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Bubba's Back

Bubba's back in town, so I went to his hotel to breed him. Was the best part the fantastic blow job he gave me to get me hard. Well, kinda, but not really. Was the best part his new beard which makes him look like even more of a red neck. No, but it WAS hot. Was the best part sliding into his silky smooth cunt and feeling it grip my cock. Getting warmer. Was it grabbing him from behind and playing with his nips? No, but that was hot, too. No, the best part wasn't unloading seven days worth of semen and telling him to "Take my load, boy." Nor was the best part telling him I'd be back tomorrow am since he's taking loads tomorrow morning. No, the BEST part was using a Sharpie to put the seventh hash mark on his hole to show the next stud he's got seven loads in him already.

2 comments: