Saturday, November 4, 2017

Super Cummy Hole

Went to a party last night and had a great time. My cumdump neighbor was there and he did not disappoint. The highlight of the evening was when he presented his hole to me immediately after he'd been bred. I slid in, and honestly, his cunt has never felt that smooth, slick, silky, or better. But the best part was the aroma of cum when I would slide out of his hole. I'd always read about this happening, but in all my years of sex, this is the first time I'd ever experienced it. The aroma was intoxicating and made me shoot a massive load into him. As soon as I unloaded, he hopped in the sling and began taking another cock. It was hot to watch the top slide in on my load and to know he was churning my load deeper into cumdump neighbor's guts.

2 comments:

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...