Saturday, January 27, 2018

2 Days, 2 Tag Teams

     Bred a repeat last night. Went over, he began to suck my cock while his husband watched. Husband opened up his cunt and got it nice and loose. I slid in, fucked, pulled out, got sucked some more, slid back in, unloaded, watched husband fuck.
     Hit up a regular cocksucker this am who told me he had a top coming over, so I had to get there fast. I said I'd rather wait, or tag team him. He okayed it with the top so I headed over. When I got there, the top was pounding his hole mercilessly. I dropped my pants and the bottom got to work sucking me. When I got fully hard and had enjoyed his mouth, the top told me he'd already dumped two loads. Naturally, I had to slide in and do my own research. Sure enough, his cunt was loaded with sperm. Regular readers know nothing bones me more than sliding into a cummy hole, and this hole was like heaven. I'd never fucked this guy before, and I can't for the life of me figure out why I waited so long. Sliding in and out of his silky, cummy hole had me dumping a huge load earlier than I wanted to, but whatever. When I pulled out, the other guy slid back in and churned the loads. As I was holding the bottom and making him tell me how much he loved cock and cum, the top dumped two more loads. This guy is incredible. How is it possible to be 62 and have multiple orgasms in the space of 30 minutes? He said he was ready to dump a fifth load, but the boy said his pussy was worn out, so he stroked a load out of himself as we watched and encouraged him. All in all, a great way to start a dull, dreary, overcast, damp Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Now you know you’re good when you keep loading the guy until he taps out and you’re still up for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I couldn't have done that many loads in my 20's--much less now.

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...