Monday, January 8, 2018

2 Loads in 8 Days

     So far this year, my record is better than last year.  My first load of the year went to one of my favorite cocksuckers. He knows exactly the right way to suck me, paying special attention to the underside of my cock and lavishing special treatment on the frenum. This time, he got me really horned, and wanted me to fuck him. So I did.
     Today, he hit me up again and said he had a friend over. When I got there, the friend had a dildo in him, and went to go to the bathroom. He then came out of the bathroom and i was bowled over because he was exactly what I like: silver haired, blue eyed, and bottom. Silver guy told me I'd been over cuz he couldn't fuck the host because he was so  horny he couldn't get it up. Uh, sure. Anyhow, they began to work their magic on me. I noticed silver and blue guy had really sweaty palms and was talking a lot. I decided to make my move and pushed my cock into his hole. The dildo had loosened him up and the lube on the dildo made his cunt slick. I pulled him toward the edge of the bed and looked into those beautiful blue eyes as I pumped his pussy. His ass felt so good I decide to not hold back the inevitable and dumped a scalding hot load into his hole.
     As I came off my post orgasmic high, the host pulled out a pipe which was unlike any I'd seen irl before. When the host held a lit lighter under the bottom of the bowl, I knew instantly what it was. I knew they'd been smoking weed because I smelled it when I walked in, but this wasn't something I was comfortable with. I'd suspected silver/blue was smoking it because of the sweaty palms and motor mouth, and this confirmed my suspicions. I got dressed and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...