Thursday, July 26, 2018

New Cocksucker Part 2

The cocksucker from last week had another session today, and it was hotter than last week.  I was the first one there this time, and as he was servicing me, TDG walked in. He told me how nice it was to see me again, then got the cocksucker on his bone. CockSuckerBoy (CSB) alternated btwn each of out penises and as he's serving us, I hear the door open. A very handsome, tall, 50ish man walks in, strips and joins us. He's got a nice, lean bod, and a nice penis, small, but nice. Anyhow, CSB now alternates btwn the 3 of us. CSB told me and TDG that he'd invited some others over, so I wasn't startled when the very handsome tall guy walked in. All this playing had me on the edge, and as CSB was blowing me, I pulled out and shot on his tongue. I shoved my cock in his mouth, finished unloading, and pulled out. There was some residual load dripping from the head of my cock, so I wiped it off and fed it to CSB. There were about 3 swipes of cum. When I finished, TDG shoves his cock in CSB's mouth and begins to fuck it. We start biting and chewing on his nips, so he pulls out, and dumps a massive load on CSB's face. Tall handsome guy sits on the sofa and CSB begins to suck him. I hear the door open, turn my head, and see a very handsome, 30ish black man walk in and strip. As he does, I see a massive penis between his legs. He's got a great body, handsome face, and huge cock. What's not to love. TDG and I begin to rub, stroke, fondle and play with him and cocksucker boy gets right to it. As I turn my head, I see yet another man emerge from a corner, strip, and sit on the couch. By this point, TDG and I had already started to get dressed. We walked out together and as we did, I told TDG, "I'dve kept my load longer if I'd known all those men were gonna show up" He laughed, said he'd have done the same, and then said, "Well, there's always next time." When I got home, I texted the host and asked if he'd gotten a load from everyone. He answered that he had, and he was going to do this again in a few weeks. I'll let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...