Thursday, July 19, 2018

New Cocksucker

He hit me up on BBRT yesterday, telling me he had a friend with a thick cock coming over the next day, and asking if I wanted to join the two of them. Few things in life make me as happy as a good cocksucker, but when it's in a group setting, it makes me even happier.  I got home from the gym and grocery store, and there was a message from him asking if I still wanted to come over. Duh. Cocksucker had shown me his pics, and he's a nice looking guy. Thick dick guy was a crapshoot, since I had no idea who he is/was. I got to the apt, and walked in since he'd told me the door would be unlocked. As I walked in, I could see thick dick guy looking at me from the living room. As I entered, I approached him, and could see cocksucker on the floor looking up at both of us. I pulled my pants and shoes off and cocksucker began to fellate me. I griped TDG and DAMN, was it thick. The rest of him was rather unremarkable, (not sure I'd recognize him in public) but the penis is definitely memorable. As cocksucker was bringing me to full erection, I was fondling TDG's member. He had a huge mushroom head, and a fairly average length, but again, the girth was impressive. Cocksucker pulled off me and began to suck TDG again. I told him what a hot cock he had and told me mine was also. Cocksucker had some mad sucking skills and was quite good at what he did. He alternated between us, and it was hot to watch TDG hold on to cocksucker's head and move that massive tool in and out of his mouth. Cocksucker went back on me and began to work on me. After a few minutes, I knew I was gonna unload and I guess it was pretty apparent since TDG asked if I were gonna dump on cocksucker's throat. I didn't have time to answer and shot a two day load down his throat. When I pulled out, he went down on TDG immediately. I was pinching TDG's nips and as I did, he pulled out and shot a nice sized load, (4-5 squirts) on cocksucker's face. Cocksucker licked some dribble off my penis while TDG held it. We got dressed and left. I wanna do it again, and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...