Thursday, February 4, 2010

I found a new cumdump

I was off work today, and horny so logged onto bbrts.com Within a few minutes, I got a message asking me for my load. I went over cuz his pics were hot, he was less than a mile away, and I was horny, and he told me he already had 5 loads in him. I got to his place, and then the fun began. As he's feeling me up, his phone rings but he ignores. Phone rings again, I say, "Maybe u better answer it." He says it's a fb of his, but he told him to come later since I was already there. I told him I didn't mind groups, so he told the guy to come over. A few minutes later he shows up, comes in the bedroom and strips. My bottom starts sucking him off, and this guy's cock gets FAT!!! I mean, it's enormous, and pretty. Bottom boy turns around and continues to suck my throbbing member while big dick boy starts to fuck him. I kept holding off, until I heard big dick boy moan. I immediately shot my load into bottom boy's mouth, and then asked BDB how much he shot. He said, "I haven't cum yet. Last time I was here, I fucked _______ for an hour!" Now that's impressive. I left as bottom boy was still getting pounded by BDB. I ate lunch, then went back a while later and blew another load down bottom boy's gullet. I think this one may be a keeper.

1 comment:

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...