Sunday, March 14, 2010

Old Trick Redux

I was WAY horny yesterday, and had a killer list of things to do after work. I was boned all day since an FB of mine texted me about the two of us loading a hot hole. My schedule wouldn't allow us to work it out, but since I had been anticipating it all day, I was extremely aroused. I got online about 45 minutes before I had to be somewhere, and found my old trick. I mailed him, "You got time for my load?" The answer was a resounding "Yes" so I immediately went over. SInce I still had to shower and change, I made this just a quick blow n go. As soon as I walked in his house, he got down on his knees, undid my pants, and got right to work. He worked his lips up and down the shaft of my throbbing cock, gently licking my balls, and taking my cock all the way down to the root. It didn't take too long before I asked him, "You ready for that load, boy?" He mumbled something, (I'm pretty sure it was yes, but it's hard to talk with a cock in your mouth) and I unloaded three days worth of sperm into his mouth. I pulled out, he cleaned my cock with his mouth and I left. I was able to shower, change, and still be where I needed to be without being more than five minutes late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...