Monday, July 12, 2010

Reconnecting with an old regular

Was surfing yesterday, and found an email from an old regular in my mailbox. He found me on bateworld.com. I mailed back, and as luck would have it, I ran into him today on manhunt. I hadn't been blown by him in several months, and can't for the life of me, imagine why not. The guy is a world class cocksucker. He gently licks my balls, runs his tongue up and down the bottom the shaft, and licks in that spot under the head where there's a ridge of skin. He tried something new on me, using only his tongue, he licked the head of my cock in a swirling motion. Pure heaven! I shot a nice, big load, and unlike most guys, he knows how to milk out the last drop. I'm VERY sensitive after shooting, and can't take anyone/thing touching my cock, but he was on it today, and it was great. I'm gonna make a pact with myself to see more of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...