Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Way to Shoot my Load.

If you look at my load count, you can see that I haven't jacked off since July 13. That changed last night. I was talking on line with a guy, and got all horned up thinking about unloading in him until he said I couldn't come over because he'd already had a few guys over and he didn't want the doorman to suspect anything. Whatever. I popped in the video "Sperm Bank" and began to watch scene one, called "Truck Stop" Pat Jackson is the sperm bank, while Mark Sergeant (HOT, HOT, HOT) Jace Hawk, Kurt Kaiser, and Matt Walker are the donors. Mark Sergeant is tall, buzz cut, has huge bull balls, a great voice, and a body that won't quit. I begin stroking, watching Mark enter Pat, and concentrate on how good it feels. I watch the bottom take cock after cock, and think about how great it would be to be part of that group. I begin to stroke only the underside of my cock, right underneath the head. In almost no time at all, I shoot a massive load of five or six spurts. It felt like no other orgasm I've ever had. I'll definitely try it that way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...