Saturday, October 23, 2010

Repeat Hole

I was at work today when I got a text from my bud telling me he'd just gotten a load. He then texted me a few minutes later telling me he'd just gotten a second load. I was at work but told him I was gonna load him up when I got out. He was at a friend's house, bent over, lubed up, and cum filled when I got there. I dropped trou, made him suck my cock, stuck it in his heavenly hole (which felt great cuz I could feel the other two dudes' loads in there) pumped and dumped. I hadn't shot in a week, so when he began to encourage me to "Load my ass up" who was I to refuse? All in all, a nice, quick, pump n dump.

1 comment:

  1. Damn. How does he get loaded so quickly? I want to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...