Tuesday, November 30, 2010

45 Minute Blow Job

Sunday afternoon, I was horny, and ready to blow a load. I texted an FB of mine that I hadn't been with in a while since he restarted school, and is usually very busy. I headed on over, ready, willing, and able to feel that magic tongue on my cock, balls, and hole. For 45 minutes, he made love to every part of the aforementioned body parts. It was pure bliss. When he knew I had enough, he told me to start fucking his face, and dump my load. And dump my load, I did. It was so much, he wasn't able to swallow it all, so he snowballed the remainder to my willing mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...