Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gang Breeding

One of my favorite cumdumps had a gang breeding last Friday night. When I got there 30 minutes after the action started, there were already five or six tops there. I plunged into the bottom boy's hole, and felt it was too good to resist. His hole is always warm, tight, and smooth. I played around with him and the other guys for about 1/2 an hour before I just had to shoot. I came up behind him, whispered in his ear, "I'm gonna cum" His response was, "Breed me man" I let loose and think I must have set off a chain reaction because when I pulled out, three other tops bred him in rapid succession.
About half an hour late, I realized I was ready again. When I walked into the room, the host was mounting the bottom boy. Encouraged by me and a few of the other tops, he was soon unloading into the boy's hole. As soon as he pulled out, the most recent arrival to the party stepped up to the plate, and again being encouraged by the crowd, bred the bottom boy. When he pulled out, I mounted the bottom. By this time, he had at least five loads in him, two of which had been injected in the last five minutes. I don't think I'd ever been in a hole that freshly bred. Gotta tell you, the feeling was incredible. I could feel the cum lubing up my cock and his hole. I kept pumping away, and was being encouraged by the crowd, but for some reason wasn't able to donate a second helping of DNA. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing feels better than a nice hole with a big fresh load inside. The only problem is that it spoils you. This is a reason that group sex is best.

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...