Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pump and Dump, Brand New Hole

One of my buds was having a pump and dump at one of his friend's houses. I'd never been to one before, and didn't know what to expect. I followed the email instructions and walked into the garage. He was on all fours, blindfolded, with a Treasure Island video showing on the television. I dropped my pants and had him suck me to get me hard. When I was ready, i walked around to his hole, but couldn't get it hard enough to enter his hole. I realized then that the pump and dump thing wasn't for me. I told him, "It ain't gonna happen," and left.
I was texted earlier in the day about a party a bud of mine was having later that night. I decided that since I hadn't shot a load at the pump and dump that I was going to leave a load later that night at the party. When I got to the party, the nine guys there had already started playing. I walked in, stripped, and the host began giving me head. When I was fully hard, he said, "We've got nice hole waiting just for you" He guided me over to the bed, and there was a smooth, lean bottom face down on the bed with some guy eating out his hole. I lubed up, and slid my cock in his waiting hole. Smooth, slick, warm, and inviting are the words I would use to describe this man's hole. I pulled out, since I didn't want to unload too soon. Played with a few cocks, but really wanted to cum, since it had been seven days since my last load. I climbed back on the warm hole, and plunged in balls deep, He groaned, tellinng me how much he wanted my sperm inside him. I pumped about ten more times, then sprayed my seed all over the walls of his hole. Satisfied, I pulled out, cleaned up, and went home.

1 comment:

  1. Wow i need to be used as a dump
    for cum .
    likeflyn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...