Sunday, February 27, 2011

Load Update

As you read in my previous post, I've been out of commission for a while, but I'm back in the game now. I'm gonna give you the 411 on the two days preceding Valentine's Day, and last night's events.
On Feb 12, I went to a gangbang hosted by one of my buds. There were two bottoms at the event; one muscle bear on his back in the sling, and a smooth, swimmer's body tatted up cumdump that I've loaded too many times to count. Each man's hole feels really good, but each hole feels totally different. I was having a great time enjoying the different feel of each by alternating fucking each one of them. I dumped my first load in the musclebear because he told me he'd already gotten three loads and was telling me to breed him. Nothing makes me hotter than a man asking for my load, so I obliged him. I rested up for about 30 minutes then decided it was time for tat boy to take my load. He was strapped down to a fuck bench with his sweet, hairless hole exposed to about 10 horny tops. When it was my turn, I entered him in one smooth thrust, then began to pound away at his hole. As usual, the velvet smoothness of his hole removes any self restraint I may possess, and makes me dump a big load in his willing, cum lubed chute.
Last night I went to another party hosted by a different bud. He has friends over for dinner, then the turn the party into an orgy, I got there right when the action was starting and was struck by a man I had seen last time I was there bud didn't get to play with. He's probably 6'3", bearded, nice body and kinda hairy. Not really my type, but hot nonetheless. We played for a while, sucking and jacking each other, then wandered off to see other people. We kept reuniting, and separating through the evening until we were in a triad, jacking each other off. I shot first, my load ending up in a nice puddle on the carpet. Beard boy shot next, covering the chest of a guy who was on his knees in front of him. He shot a nice, big load. I got dressed, and went to party number two.
When I got to party number two, there were three other guys there including the muscle bear from the gangbang several weeks ago. This time however, he was in total top mode. So, there were four tops, all boned up without a bottom. Musclebear and his boyfriend decide to leave, so the last top asks if he can suck my cock. I tell him he can, but only if he's gonna swallow my cum. He says he wants my load, so he sucks my cock, and I dump my load in him. I get dressed and leave.

2 comments:

  1. where do they have all these parties??
    i need to find out so i can go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nico; nice, but I don't read Portugese

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...