Monday, May 2, 2011

Four Loads

Went to a sex party last Sunday. I got to load up an old bf of mine. He had just been fucked by someone else, and when I slid my cock in his hole, I knew I wasn't gonna last long. Sure enough, I whispered to him that I was gonna breed him, and he said, "Go for it.' 45 minutes later, I was dumping load 2 into the hole of a guy I've played with on and off for the past few years, but had never fucked before. Friday I shot while watching "1000 Load Fuck". Then on the following Saturday, I was getting my cock sucked by a suck bud of mine, and unloaded down his warm waiting throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...