Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend Sex

Went to a party on Fri night. Had fun; only five out of 25 respondents showed up. I fucked the host for a while, then pulled out for a minute cuz I didn't want to shoot. When I was lubing up to reenter his hole, I shot on his hole before I could shove my cock in. So, I guess it was a wasted load. I shot again watching him get banged by a bud of mine.
Sat I went to another party where I walked in and the host was getting banged by two other guys. Nobody there was hot, so I shoved my cock in the hosts's mouth and shot my load while he was getting fucked. I left immediately after cumming.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're hot to get off at the drop of a hat

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...