Thursday, August 25, 2011

BJ that turned into HJ/JO

So, I've been a little frustrated recently. I've kinda been seeing someone, but there hasn't been any sex yet for a multitude of reasons, none of which has anything to do with not being attracted to each other. I got online Sunday and explained my predicament to one of my FBs. He told me to come over and he would blow me. This guy gives one of the best blowjobs in TX, so I ALWAYS agree when he invites me over. I got over there, we drank a beer, then he got down to business. He was slobbering all over my knob, licking the shaft, gently nuzzling my balls, and being a great cocksucker when I saw him put a dollop of lube in his mouth. He told me that it made his mouth even slipperier, and that was what made him such a great cocksucker. He then went on to tell me that each time he'd blown me, he'd put lube in his mouth. I don't know if that's true, because I've been over there at least 20 - 25 times, and I seriously doubt I'd miss that. He goes back down on me and sure enough, the head is amazing. I'm watching him stroke himself off and decide to help him out. As I'm stroking his penis, he pulled off mine and began to stroke it with his hand. Somehow, this felt even better than being fellated. He kept bringing me to the edge, and stopping. He did this three times before I knocked his hand away, relubed my hand and stroked myself off to a huge four day load. It shot out and landed on my hand and belly. Being the good cumhound that he is, he licked it off my hands, my belly, and whatever remains were sliding down my cock into my balls. I haven't had that much fun jacking off in about 29 years.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, very hot encounter...it's got me good and hard!

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...