Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I've been a horny bastard

Monday, I went to a bud's house to participate in a gangbang of a new bottom. He plays safe only, and I'm ok with that. I got there on time, and there were already three horny tops playing with bottom boy. We took turns kissing, caressing, sucking etc, and some of us got to fuck. I didn't get to fuck bottom boy cuz the host was sucking my cock and before I could pull him off, I began to shoot my load. Host turned around and had me finish spewing in his hole.
Last night, I went to a bud's gh. He had a guest cocksucker who was one of the best I've ever had. I was his fourth load of the night.

2 comments:

  1. you are simply incorrigable. Do you ever get enuf ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say... didja ever pick any fruit?

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...