Sunday, September 4, 2011

Much Needed BJ

As I blogged in my previous post, I haven't gotten any sex from this new guy I've been seeing. Now that I have connected all the dots, I know that I'm probably not gonna get it from him because he'd rather party. So, with a heavy heart, I gotta end it. That will happen in the next day or two.
I did go to a bud's house and get blown. He was supposed to have a cocksucker over to service both of us, but the dude flaked. So, it was just the two of us. He LOVES to suck cock and is damn good at it. He fellated me for about 10 min before I dumped a load in his mouth. He came up and kissed me. Love the taste of cum on a man's tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...