Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Small Party

Went to a small party on Sunday evening. The email said to go to the studio in the back yard. I opened the door and was greeted by a bent over man who was getting plowed. I entered the building, but it was so small that the the or twelve people in there made it VERY crowded. I got undressed and moved to a corner of the room, where I ran into a bud of mine. He was just sitting, and watching. I asked him how much cum he had in him, he smiled and told me one load. I turned around and was presented with the hole belonging to the man who greeted me. He was a little to tall for me, because as soon as I slipped in, I'd pull out and come out all the way. I put more lube on my cock, and tried again. He bent over further to put on his shoes (really) and I slid right in. His hole felt great, but I knew it wasn't gonna make me cum. Since it was late and I had to work the next day, I decided to find a hole, breed it, and leave. Soon enough, a young Latino bent over in front of me and asked me to fuck him. I eased my cock in and knew my load had found a dumping ground. I pumped his hole for about 5 minutes and without saying anything, bred him deeply. As I was getting dressed, he asked, "Did you cum in me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...