My Blog List

Saturday, October 8, 2016

October Cumunion

Went to Cumunion last night; had an ok time. The hot guy quotient wasn't as high as last time, but I was still able to have fun. One man in particular, had a tight, smooth runner's body, dark ebony skin, and a hole that could liberate semen from any cock. He was great, but he didn't get my load. I ended up fucking four men, but only bred one of them. He's a long time fuck bud of mine, and I hadn't seen him in probably a year or so, and that made it a treat to slide into his accommodating cunt and unleash my swimmers into his colon.  The fact that he'd been previously bred about 30 min prior was definitely a plus.      

2 comments:

  1. Fuck, I love a cum-slick hole. The feel is one thing. And then the smell of cum as it churns immediately makes me shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Searching for the Ultimate Dating Site? Create an account to find your perfect match.

    ReplyDelete