Wednesday, April 21, 2010

PIss Party Last Sunday

I answered an ad for a piss party in M4SN. I decided to go because I'd never been to one before. The guy sends out the address shortly after the party is supposed to start, but I still go. I get there, and hes' upstairs in the bathtub with this hood/funnel combination on his head. I'm the only one there, but do have to piss badly. So, I piss into the funnel, and he takes it all, choking once or twice. I zip up, get in the car, and call an fb around the corner from piss boy. I go over, get sucked, and go home. Has anyone been to this type of party before? What usually happens?

1 comment:

  1. Can't say i have. Maybe someone will give us the scoop.

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...