Sunday, November 14, 2021

Cumunion Again

      Went to Cumunion last night, and boy did I have a good time. I've been very self-conscious about the changes my body's been going thru do to aging and and weight gain due to Covid restrictions. I decided that two blue pills would be helpful, so I took them, waited until I could feel them, and then took off for the party. I got there around 8:30 and there was already a lot of action going on already. I did a couple of laps around the venue to get the lay of the land and then decided to jump into the action. I walked by a man in a sling and he pulled me closer to him by pulling on my underwear. He began to rub the front of my underwear and I began rubbing his hole which was nice and slick. He quickly brought me to full erection and I began walking around again. I walked into a larger room and saw two lean, ripped men fucking. I walked up to them and the fucker began playing with my cock and nipples. He pulled out of the man he was fucking and let me take a turn. His hole felt great and I plowed him until I thought I was ready to unload. I pulled out and continued walking around. Soon, a very tall, kinda beary guy grabbed me by the penis and pulled me to a corner. He bent over a chair, and said, "Fuck me" I slid into one of the smoothest, slipperiest, warmest, most accommodating cunts I've ever felt. I felt like I was able to slide in deeper with each stroke. I asked him if he'd already been loaded up (my favorite) but he said it was just lube. I had to stop fucking him because it was far too early to ejaculate. I found another guy in a sling across the room and slid into him. I only stayed for a few strokes because his hole didn't feel all that great. I then saw a cute otter looking man bent over a chair a few feet away. I slid into him, but he just didn't feel that great, so I pulled out and walked around more. I walked into the room with the fuck platform and found a smorgasbord of hole to pick from I slid into one guy, and he was meh. I pulled out and another man walking by grabbed my cock and walked to the other side of the fuck platform. I slid into him and his hole was actually pretty nice, but not spectacular. I pulled out, walked around some more, and found a couple sitting down and sucking cock. They were sucking one man, but when I walked up they began to blow me, too. These cocksuckers were really good. You know how it feels when you know a cocksucker just loves what he's doing? That was these two guys. I enjoyed their considerable talents for a while, but wasn't ready to unload just yet. As I walked away, a young Latino in a baseball cap, jock, and soccer socks grabbed me by the cock and pulled me over to the fuck platform. As I slid into his warm, young hole, I knew he was the one. I plowed, and went deeper with each stroke, pulling him closer to me each time. I could feel my orgasm building, and was powerless to stop it. As I pushed in deeper than I had before, I could feel ropes of semen pulsing through my cock and coating his cunt walls. I pumped six or seven times before I stopped and bent down to hug him. I pulled out and could see some of my load come out too. I hadn't shot a load in a week or so, so I'm sure I gave him a pretty big load. 

     My take away from this event is this: It was an event where men just wanted sex, and weren't concerned with what you look like. The fact that I had three different men pull me by my cock so we could go someplace to fuck would seem to substantiate this opinion. It was nice to be someplace where so many different types of men would be happy to take a load from an older, out of shape man. My self-confidence has been restored. 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time. I believe people see a sexiness we often miss out on because we are so busy being self-conscious. I know that has been the case for me in many cases. I'm glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are getting back to the sex you love.

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...