My Blog List

Monday, November 9, 2015

Tubs/Gang Breeding

Went on Fri to the tubs, and wasn't really impressed. Hadn't been there in years, and now I remember why. I'll leave it at that, except to say I did get a fairly good blow job. Saturday night was way better. I went to a posted BBRTS party and when I got there, the bottom was alone. He got me hard,  and I told him to turn around so I could fuck him. When I slid my cock in, his cunt was all nice and slick. I asked him how many loads were in there and was told there were 14. SCORE!!! Loved fucking his cum filled ass, and deposited load 15 nice and deep. As I was walking to my car, I saw load giver 16 walking towards his room.

5 comments:

  1. I was just load 6 of 10 the other night and I was thinking damn. I need to do this more often! Love a cumslick hole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing feels as good as sliding my cock into a cum filled cunt. Cum is the world's best lube.

      Delete
  2. Nothing like fucking in load and pulling it out with my cock head...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE sliding my cock into a cummy cunt and feeling all that sperm coat my cock.

      Delete
  3. I fantasize about being that bottom..... but for now I will keep it as fantasy.

    ReplyDelete