Sunday, July 10, 2016

My Favorite Cumdump

My FAVORITE blond, tatted up, smooth, runner's body cumdump is back in town. A few years ago he went off the grid and moved to one of the Carolinas. I was invited to a pool/sex party last weekend, and as I was looking at the guest list, thought I saw his picture. When I got to the party, sure enough, it was him and he was with his new bf. The bf is a few years younger than he is, and has a beautiful, huge, uncut cock. Anyhow, everyone was in the pool and at some point, cumdump and his bf went into the house. I stayed outside for about 15 more minutes, but by then was almost the only one left in the pool. I entered the house, and heard the unmistakable sound of rutting men. I went upstairs, and there was the cumdump, kneeling on the sofa taking cock. It was a beautiful sight, esp seeing the bf's hooded monster ravaging his hole. Naturally I took my turn and as soon as I slid in, was reminded why he's my fave cumdump of all time. His cunt is smooth, slick, and silky. I didn't make even a pretense of holding off, or trying to last. I was so excited to be back in him that I unleashed a two day volley of swimmers as deep in his cunt as I could shoot. 

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... I wonder if the BF is going to change anything or if you'll get the same access to that hole as previously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sex parties are a thing? haha aren't you scared to catch something?

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...