Sunday, January 1, 2017

2016's Last Load

A cumpdump was having a "load me with all the cum you can" party yesterday, and I figured it would be a great way to dump my last load of the year. I was the only one when I got there, and he got right on his knees and began to blow me. He started to blow me aggressively which I really don't like at all. I like to be sucked nice and slowly. I told him to slow down several times, and each time he did, it only lasted for about 5 seconds. He was ALL about getting the load in his ass. When I was fully hard and ready he got up and turned around. He lubed my cock and guided me in. As I slid in balls deep, I was mesmerized by the silky smoothness of his cunt. Some holes are rough, some are smooth, but very few feel like velvet or silk. This was one of the few. God, did it feel good sliding in and out. I put my stomach and chest on his back, wrapped my arms around him and began to pump. What a hole. He kept asking for my load, and that combined with the ecstasy of a slick, silky pussy made my push in as deeply as I could and deposit my seed. I pumped and pumped as much sperm as I could into him. He felt great as I slid out. I got dressed and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...