Thursday, September 7, 2017

24 yr old Hot Tatted Latino Cumdump

Went to a partly on Labor Day. Was getting blown by a guest when a HOT, young, tatted Hispanic goy walked onto the patio and began giving me and the 10 inch host exceptional head. After a few minutes of this, tatted guy stood up and I began to finger his hole. He backed up on me, and I tried to slide my cock in. He went to get poppers, and when he came back, got on his back in a patio chair and opened his cunt for me. I slid in and under the watchful eyes of the host and some guest proceeded to fuck this guy's hole. It felt is if it were prelubed, so soft, silky, and smooth as it was. I pumped for all I was worth, and when I told him I was going to unload, he said, "Go ahead" I pumped a two day load into his cunt and kissed him. He got up, went into the living room and as I was leaving, he was getting bred by another white daddy. I looked up his profile on bbrt when I got home. He's 24 and the youngest guy I've bred since I've turned 40, and that was a long time ago. 

1 comment:

  1. Heyyy I love your blog!
    I'm already following you!
    Visit mine, have masturbation and live sex with hot boys, dirty couples, anal sex from people around the world and if you want you can earn some good money broadcasting at home :)
    I'm waiting for you!
    http://gay-universal.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...