Sunday, January 24, 2010

Friday fun

Went to see some buds of mine for a Fri "Happy Hour" at their place. There were about 9 guys in various states of undress, sucking, and getting sucked. I played around with a few guys, and had four or five guys blowing me. A while after I got there, two more men showed up carrying a rim chair. I've never been in one, but it looked really fun. One guy sitting in the chair was sucking my cock while being rimmed. I was so turned on by the rim chair action that before I really knew it, I was shooting my load down the sucker's throat. I decided to chill for a bit, and retired to another room. I was having a good time talking to some of the other guys and was contemplating going back in to sit in the chair when I got a text from a friend of mine. I haven't seen her in a while, and her husband just left her and the two kids. She was coming to my part of town and wanted me to meet her and some of her friends for dinner. They were very close to where I was, so I had to say my goodbyes and leave without ever sitting in the rim chair. I hope to try one out one day. Any of you guys out there ever used one? What's it like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...