Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hot, Hot, Hot!!

Went to a gang bang last night. Went into the room, and the tattooed furry muscle bottom was in the sling. I bent down and began to lick his hole. All I tasted was cum. He told me he had eight loads in him. I shoved my cock in his face and made him suck my cock. When I got hard, I moved around to his hole. His hole was unbelievably slick and smooth. I could feel all those other loads in his hole, and it was amazing.  I bent down and began to kiss him. He was asking for my load, telling me, "Breed that ass, sir" and "Dump that load in me"  Who was I to refuse. I dumped a six day load in that hot hole, and pulled out to let the next stud breed that hot ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...