Sunday, October 21, 2012
Hot, Hot, Hot!!
Went to a gang bang last night. Went into the room, and the tattooed furry muscle bottom was in the sling. I bent down and began to lick his hole. All I tasted was cum. He told me he had eight loads in him. I shoved my cock in his face and made him suck my cock. When I got hard, I moved around to his hole. His hole was unbelievably slick and smooth. I could feel all those other loads in his hole, and it was amazing. I bent down and began to kiss him. He was asking for my load, telling me, "Breed that ass, sir" and "Dump that load in me" Who was I to refuse. I dumped a six day load in that hot hole, and pulled out to let the next stud breed that hot ass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Charlie (Again)
Charlie was back in town last week, so we decided to make the most of it. I picked him up from the airport late at night, and he spent the ...
-
Went to a very small group event on Sunday evening. DDYBULL was pimping his boy, PupDuke out to service other tops. I'd played with bot...
-
Went to my regular's again Saturday, and was not disappointed. He greeted me at the door in a jock and harness and escorted me into the...
-
Met a really sweet, hot guy about a month ago. Physically, he checks 98% of my boxes; silver hair, tall, total bottom, and most importantly...
No comments:
Post a Comment