Friday, October 25, 2024

Noon Time Orgy

 Went to a noon time orgy Wednesday am and had a fantastic time. Walked in, and immediately saw four men getting fucked on two different couches. What a way to start! I stripped, walked up to one of the bottoms, and was treat to an A plus blowjob. I recognized the top fucking my cocksucker from a previous party. He asked if I wanted to try the ass he was fucking and I obliged. I slipped into a warm, wet, inviting hole, and enjoyed the slickness of his cunt wrapping around my cock. I savored the sound of my cock sliding in and out of his hole, but decided I wanted to sample some of the other wares. I moved over to another hole that was being pummeled by a hairy, buff bear. The bear pulled out, and I slid in. This hole felt completely different from the first one, less silky and much tighter. I tried several different angles, but none really worked for me. As I was pulling out, HE walked in. I've mentioned this man before, but I have to say again that he's stunning. His Sniffies profile says he's 51 which is totally believable. He's about 6ft 3 in, dark hair, dark eyes, with a rock hard body replete with bulging biceps, huge pecs, an eight pack stomach and a massive nine inch cock that's so thick I can't get my mouth around it ( I know, because I've tried several times). What made this event different was that as soon as he stripped, he bent over and wanted to be fucked. I've seen him at many events, but I've never seen him take a cock before. It was so hot to see this beautiful stud taking cock. And it wasn't just one cock he took, but a minimum of four. He then stood up and began sucking cock. Again, I've never seen him do this before. I was standing in a group, we were stroking each other, when he came over and said, "You can cum on my tongue, I like that." I grabbed his beer can thick cock and began stroking it. It excited me so much, I shot my load on the floor. He said, "Hot" and smacked me on the ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noon Time Orgy

 Went to a noon time orgy Wednesday am and had a fantastic time. Walked in, and immediately saw four men getting fucked on two different cou...