Sunday, February 18, 2018

2 Loads in 2 Days

Got to breed my cumdump neighbor Fri night. He texted me to let me know his 23 yr old stud had left a big load in him and wanted to know if I had any interest in sliding into stud's load. Of course, I had to say yes. Regular readers know I love sliding into a cummy hole. His cunt felt smooth and silky and as I was unloading, he milked my cock for all it was worth. I went home, brushed my teeth, and fell into a deep, blissful slumber. The next day, a hot cocksucker HMU on bbrt. I'd not tried this guy out before, and he had mad cocksucking skills. He knew all the right spots on my cock and exactly how to work them with his tongue. I shot a massive load down his throat and he swallowed every drop. Best part: I hadn't showered since the previous morning, so when my cocksucker got a mouth of cock, ass juice, and someone else's load from the previous night. My cumdump neighbor thought that was hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...