Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Deeply Unsatisfying

Last week, I had two incredibly unsatisfying fucks. The first was a really hot, young, blond guy. Pretty face, great body, good dick sucker. For whatever reason, I pumped, came, left, and was plagued with doubts about why I didn't enjoy myself. Same thing last weekend. Guy was having a breeding party where he was the only bottom. I walked in, he got me hard, I fucked, dumped my load, and left. Again, left wondering why I hadn't enjoyed it. I'm thinking it's because it was strictly a pump and dump that I didn't enjoy myself. I like other types of interactions, and pump and dump hasn't been anywhere near as fun as it used to be. Maybe I'm just growing up, finally.

1 comment:

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...