Monday, October 14, 2019

Fun AF Gangbang

I went to a gangbang in the same dungeon I mentioned in my last post. The bottom's daddy posted on bbrt that he wanted his buds to come by and breed his boy. I got there pretty close to the starting time, and there were already three other men there. I recognized one of them as a bud I really like seeing because he's hot, leaned out, has a beautiful cock, is a great cocksucker and a truly talented bottom. I got undressed and the two of us started making out. He got me hard as a rock, and we both turned when we heard daddy encouraging guest one to "fuck my boy" We both moved closer to check out the action. Daddy and guest number one's bf were stroking each other's cocks and nipples. Guest one finished quickly, and his bf stepped right up. I moved closer to watch this guy bang the bottom. It was hot to hear daddy tell his boy how good he was, and how much he liked seeing his boy take cock and loads. Guest two finished, and I took my turn. Daddy pointed to the lube, but I figured I wouldn't need it since he had two loads already. I was right. This boy was wet, warm, and slippery inside. I made an audible "aahh"when I slid in, and daddy asked me if I liked his boy's hole. I answered affirmatively and concentrated on how hot the cunt I was playing in felt. Daddy told him to squeeze that hole, and that made his pussy feel even better. I told him I was going to unload, and daddy said, "Yeah, give my boy that load" I pushed in as deeply as I could, and let out a torrent of semen. I basked in the orgasmic afterglow, and slowly pulled out. My bud was up next. I've watched him fuck, and it's always a treat to see how he alternates between being gentle and being a mean fuck. I could see he was getting close by the look on his face, and I told him to pump his load into boy. He let out a guttural groan, and unloaded. I got dressed and left almost immediately since I had to be at dinner by 6. When I left there were two other men taking turns. I emailed daddy later and he told me his boy took 8 -10 loads. I can only imagine how good his hole felt with that much sperm in it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is so hot. He was a lucky bottom ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two jolly jocks swap head, ride rawhide, reverse cowbone, and stand & stick before some delicious creampie. In this juicy bareback session, Helix heat proves once again that there's more than one way to get in a great work out!

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...