Monday, June 17, 2019

Two Dungeon Parties

     Friday of Memorial Day, I attended a dungeon party at a private house. The house had a nice setup, with the garage on the first floor containing a sling, large sectional couch, and a giant tv. Going up the stairs to the second floor, a fuckbench waited at the top of the stairs. There were two bedrooms upstairs with the larger of the two containing a sling, king sized bed, couch, and another gigantic tv. After taking my clothes off and putting them into a white garbage bag, I headed upstairs. There was a twink getting pounded on the fuckbench. I walked into the large bedroom and there were two men on the couch, one getting spitroasted and another taking a huge cock in his cunt. I kinda had to muscle may way into the cocksucker's mouth, but I gotta say he was good and got me rock hard. As soon as I saw a top pull out of his pussy, I seized the chance to pound him. His hole was amazing, but I knew there were other waiting holes for me try. I pulled out, and a young Latino boy grabbed my cock and bent over on the couch in front of me. What a hole!! Smooth, silky, and probably loaded. I kept pulling out as as not to breed to quickly, but when I'd pull out, he'd reach around and put me back in. I had to pull out and calm myself down for a bit. After a few minutes of resting, I saw a gorgeous, toned, silver haired guy leaning over the bed and looking behind for a cock. I obliged and eased my cock into his waiting chute. Damn, this hole was fine. I enjoyed every long stroke in and out, but had to stop so I wouldn't unload. After some more walking around and checking out the fine holes, I was a new guy hop into the sling. I shoved my cock into his hole and savored the smoothness of his pussy. Again, I had to pull out so as not to breed too quickly. By this time, I realized I'd been there for a while and was going to have to leave soon. I walked back into the big bedroom and spied a trim, lean older guy bending over the bed. I made a beeline for his cunt and entered him quickly. I'd been so horned up that it wasn't long before I was spurting my DNA into his guts. I pulled out, and saw some of my semen drip onto the bed. I got dressed and left.

     A few days ago, I went to another dungeon party at the same house as above. This time, I brought my boy with me because I wanted to see him take a few loads. We got there, got dressed, and went upstairs to the smaller bed room. He sat down on the bed, took my cock into his mouth, and got me to full erection in about 30 seconds. He stood up, turned around, and bent over the bed. I entered his silky hole and began to fuck him. This drew a crowd, and being the gentleman that I am, I pulled out and let another man try his hole. By this time, there were two other bottoms on the bed, all facing each other, and all three of them getting fucked.It was hot to watch me boy and the other bottoms getting fucked and kissing each other. I got on the bed and began talking dirty to the boy, telling him how hot it was to see him taking cock, and asking how it felt to him. When the top fucking him pulled out, I slid in and smelled cum. I asked boy if he'd been bred already, and he said, "Yes, sir" As you know, nothing gets me going more than a cum filled cunt. I shoved my cock deeper into him than I ever had, and unloaded deep into his hole. He began moaning and groaning as he felt my seed coating his colon. I pulled out, kissed him, and watched another top slide in on my load. The look on his face was ecstatic and I said, "He's freshly bred, twice in about five minutes" I left the room and began to check out some of the action in the other rooms. I went into the big bedroom and saw a couple from a ranch out east fucking on the king sized bed. The older of the two was on his hands and knees getting fucked by his husband, and shouting, "Come on baby, fuck with that big uncut black cock" I've seen their videos online, but seeing the real thing is kinda like the difference between seeing pics of the Mona Lisa and seeing the real thing. I went down to the garage and saw the owners of the house playing in the sling. A buddy of mine was fucking one of the owners and I saw my chance. I began talking dirty to my bud, telling him to fuck the bottom harder, and to unload in him. I've had friends tell me how he LOVES talking dirty to other men, trying to take control, and trying to direct the action. That's why I found it amusing that he did NOT like me doing the same thing to him. He told me rather abruptly to stop talking to him like that. I laughed and walked away. As I walked through the garage, I was a bud of mine (NEVER seen him at a party like this) jacking with a guy on the couch. We smiled and waved at each other. There was no awkwardness or being uncomfortable; we both knew why the other was there. My jaw did drop however when I saw a gorgeous, buff bud of mine walked in. I'd always thought he was hot af, and have never seen him at anything like this. My jaw dropped even further when he stripped and revealed a huge, perfectly shaped cock. We smiled and hugged each other. I saw him getting fucked on the king sized bed and then later in the small room. When his top pulled out, I grabbed his cock but he said he was done and went downstairs. Next time I see him at a party, I'm def gonna breed him. I them saw my boy fucking a cute bottom. I'd never seen my boy top before and it was beyond hot. Naturally, I helped him out by encouraging and kissing him. He was having so much fun I left him alone and walked to the other side of the room. There was a guy about my age with a nice cock who began stroking my cock and getting me fully hard again. My boy was done with the bottom so I walked over and began to fuck him. He was ok, but a little too tight for me. I went downstairs and my boy was there getting his things. I got dressed and as we were dressing he told me he'd bred the bottom with the tight hole, and he'd taken another load after I'd bred him. All in all, it was a fun night. I'd be happy to see more of my friends/acquaintances at parties like this. Many of them are really hot and I'd love the chance to play with some of them.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the story... I haven't came while reading a hot story in a while. This did it.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He climbs back on the bed, and straddles Stevens’ handsome face. Travis takes the hint, and shoves every inch of the twink’s massive meat into his mouth.
    Helix Studio

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...