Sunday, September 12, 2021

The Return of CumUnion

      CumUnion returned to Dallas last night after a five year  absence and made up for lost time. I got there early and men were already fucking. I saw a hot Latino on a fuck bench getting stuffed at both ends and I wanted a piece of the action. I walked over to a row of three chairs and a muscular stud took me in his mouth and gave me a sweet, sweet blow job. He got he rock hard in no time, and I had to pull out because he was so good at it. I went back  to the Latino on the fuck bench and slid into his smooth, slick hole. It felt as if it had been preloaded so I decided to taste for myself. While his hole did test great, I detected no semen (sad face emoticon) in him. I went back to fucking him and reveled in the smoothness and depth of his hole. I pulled out and went back to the row of chairs where a beautiful, lanky Latino was getting blown. We began to make out and his cocksucker began giving me some deep throat action. What I really wanted was to suck the Latino, so I got on my knees and began to suck his hooded cock. He had a nice long foreskin I could slide my tongue under and so I did. He was enjoying my skills but pulled out and walked off. I walked to another section of the room and found a guy in a sling with his hole exposed. I slid in and enjoyed his hole for a few strokes. I pulled out and moved on to the next part of the room. I man I'd spoken with on twitter was ass up on a sofa. True to his word, I could feel he'd been preloaded as I slid into his cunt. It felt so good, I had to pull out quickly so as not to breed so soon in the evening. I went back to the first cocksucker I had and enjoyed some more of his outstanding service. I then saw the tall Latino in a sling and had to try him out. He had a great hole too, slick and inviting. As much as I enjoyed his hole, I wanted something else. I went back to the outstanding cocksucker, hard as a rock and let him work his magic. He'd lick the sides of the head while fondling my balls then gently open his mouth and slide all the way down. He kept repeating this motion, pulling off and telling me how hot my cock was then get back to work. He was wearing a shirt but I could feel his bulging hard pecs and bulging firm biceps while he was sucking. Not sure why he was wearing a shirt because it seemed as if he had a rocking body. Anyway, he was relentlessly in pursuit of my semen and with a guttural grunt I unloaded in his mouth, easily six or seven squirts, as he gently tongued the underside of my penis. I pulled out and bent down for a kiss. He was a GREAT kisser, but had swallowed all my load so I didn't get a taste. I hope to feel his lips wrapped around my cock again, soon.

3 comments:

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...