Monday, May 27, 2024

Dallas Jacks

Went to a Dallas Jacks party last Monday and had a great time. The crowd was fairly small, but welcoming and attentive. I walked in, stripped down, lubed up, and went into the fray. I walked up to a small group of men jacking each other and grabbed two cocks. One was attached to a beautiful dark skinned man (I'm guessing Blatino} and the other a white guy about my age. I kept smelling weed and when I went to kiss the Blatino, he reeked of weed. Anyway, he found the perfect spot on my cock and just kept massaging and massaging it. The white guy was cradling my nuts at the same time,and I was in heaven. At that point, a rather portly gentleman walked up to us and began massaging my piss slit. I grabbed his cocks and found it was covered in foreskin, my favorite. I kept stroking the Blatino cock and balls, but had to excuse myself because I was too close to unloading. I masturbated with several other men, but returned to my previous group which had now grown to five people. As I approached, the white guy was beginning to moan, and the Blatino and another guy were egging him on. He began to unload into the guy's hand. Guy showed me his hand, smeared it on my cock, and began to storke me. That made me unload into the Blatino's hand then watched him use my load to get off. It was hot af. Going back later this week. 

2 comments:

Friday Night Party

 Went to another party Friday night, hosted by the same guys mentioned in my last party post. I was the first to arrive, which is always a b...