Friday, June 7, 2024

Another Dallas Jacks

 Went to Dallas Jacks yesterday. There were quite a few men when I got there, about halfway throught the event. I of course stripped, lubed up, got hard, and marched right into the fray. My first encounter was with the hot Blatino mentioned in the previous post, who didn't smell like weed this time. He was just as sensual and exciting as last time. He licked and caressed my neck as his hand rubbed the underside of my penis, paying special attention to the frenum. I was happy to play with his balls and and rub the head of his cock. As he was stroking my cock I heard a man groaning. I looked to my left and saw a man sitting on a couch dumping his load all over his chest. I scooped it up and rubbed it all over my cock. I started to walk away and saw another man with a long floppy penis hanging between his legs. I grabbed it and realized he had a more than ample foreskin. I stuck my finger underneath and moved it in a circular motion making him moan and say, "That feels great. I love when someone does that." At this point, the organizer announces that rules have been suspended and participants are free to suck cock. Now, as much as I love a good cocksucker, the thought of sucking a cock covered in Albolene is just gross. I guess I'm not alone in that respect since only one man decided to suck. Anyhow, I stroked and was stroked by a few other men then went to a couch with two seated men jacking a standing man who was clearly enjoying it. One of the sitting men began stroking my cock with excellent skill and before I knew it I was unloading onto the couch. A guy standing next to the couch and threw me an old jock. The guy who got me off said, "He likes to collect souvenirs." I took the jock, wiped up my semen with it, and handed it back to him. He thanked me and I left. 

1 comment:

How Many Loads Do You See?