Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Cumdump Neighbor

I had a neighbor who would set aside Friday afternoons to take loads in his sling at his place. They were always fun times, and his hole always felt fantastic wrapped around my cock as I pumped my load into him. A few months ago I hit him up on Scruff and asked if he were going to be taking loads on the upcoming Friday afternoon. I didn't hear right back from him, but that wasn't anything unusual. Imagine the look on my face when I got this reply on Scruff:


I replied with a sincere, contrite apology, but felt like a complete and total tool.

2 comments:

  1. Kaden’s teased Rowan enough he pulls Rowan’s big dick out and sucks it

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was no way of knowing. You did the noble thing by offering your apology. Wishing the partner and yourself well for the loss.

    ReplyDelete

Friday Night Party

 Went to another party Friday night, hosted by the same guys mentioned in my last party post. I was the first to arrive, which is always a b...