Bated with the same two guys referenced in earlier posts titled Bro Bate. Walked in and Steve and Ray were on the floor, stroking each other's cocks. They greeted me warmly then told me to strip and grease up. I did, and we went at it. We went through various permutations of stroking each other, feeling each others' bodies, and ended up making a triangle to suck each other. It was fun, but was kind of awkward to find a comfortable position. We continued for a few minutes until the discomfort was too much, so we stood up and stroked each other. I had to sit for a minute, as I was getting too heated. The host said, "If you're that close and need to ejaculate, go ahead" Not wanting to be rude, I stroked myself as the other two played on the floor. I told them I was close, and let out a yell as my seed shot out. As they watched, they encouraged me to unload. When I was finished, I went to the sofa and watched the rest of the event unfold. Steve sucked Ray's cock for a few minutes when Ray said he was going to unload. Ray pulled out and sprayed Steve's face with semen. We cleaned up, and left.
Tuesday, July 21, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bro Bate Four
Bated with the same two guys referenced in earlier posts titled Bro Bate. Walked in and Steve and Ray were on the floor, stroking each othe...
-
I've not posted in a while, and it's because I haven't really been active with anyone. I've got a bad case of performance a...
-
Went to visit Daddy Kent, and it was... unexpected. We'd been texting thru the day, and by 3 pm, I was horny af. Walked into his place ...
-
Went to a Dallas Jacks party yesterday and all I can say is, "Wow!" Lunch time events are usually far better attended than a...
No comments:
Post a Comment