Had an unexpected three way bukkake yesterday. I'd originally planned for stroke sesh with a new guy, when he pinged me asking if it were ok to bring someone younger. I asked how old was younger, and the response was 38. I said that was fine, so spent the day anticipating the fun to come. The man close to my age (Other Older Guy)showed up first, and I was pleasantly surprised when he came in. We decided to wait for the young guy (YG) to show up, and when he did, wow!!! He was 38, a bit shorter than I, salt and pepper close cropped beard and hair, and a killer smile. He introduced himself, and we went into the living room and got naked. Both men sat on the sofa, and began to stroke themselves using the assortment of lubes I'd set out. I grabbed my fave, started strokin', and was at full mast in seconds as were the other two. I was standing in front of the sofa and bent down to stroke and kiss the YG. OOG gets up and asks what it's like being with two older bros. YG says, "I love older men" and started rubbing both our chest hair as I bent down to kiss him. This boy can kiss like nobody's business. He grabs my cock and begins a firm yet gentle up and down motion over the entire length of my shaft. I begin returning the favor while OOG begins to finger YG's hole. YG moans in appreciation, and I ask if he's a good boy. "Yes, sir" was his response. Jackpot!!! A very good boy who likes older men is just what I've needed all summer. We switch back and forth, kissing, jacking, fondling balls (YG says he loves my big balls) and rubbing all over each other. YG sits back on the couch and I kneel on the couch next to him. As I'm stroking him, OOG tells YG that I want to watch him unload, which was definitely true. I kept kissing and stroking YG, and in a few seconds lets out seven volleys of semen. I lick some up, and snowball with YG and OOG. Then I scoop up YG's load and use it as lube as I stroke and shoot all over YG's chest and belly. Again, I lick some up and try to snowball with YG but he didn't want to, so I snowballed with OOG. OOG then uses my load and strokes until he unloads on YG. OOG licks up some of his load and snowballs it with me. Fully sated and drained, we relax for a bit, then they get dressed and leave.
Wednesday, July 22, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unexpected Bukkake
Had an unexpected three way bukkake yesterday. I'd originally planned for stroke sesh with a new guy, when he pinged me asking if it we...
-
I've not posted in a while, and it's because I haven't really been active with anyone. I've got a bad case of performance a...
-
Went to visit Daddy Kent, and it was... unexpected. We'd been texting thru the day, and by 3 pm, I was horny af. Walked into his place ...
-
Went to a Dallas Jacks party yesterday and all I can say is, "Wow!" Lunch time events are usually far better attended than a...
No comments:
Post a Comment