Monday, August 10, 2026

Bro Bate Five

 Had a bro bate again last Saturday. Got a text from the host saying he had a guest from Amarillo, and wanted to know if I were interested in a bate session. Of course I was!!! Got to Steve's apt right at four, and as I'm getting out of my car, Ray, one of the regular bate bros, pulls up, and we walk in together. Steve and Saul, the guest, are already naked and stroking. Ray and I get naked as quickly as possible, and jump right into the fray. I coat my cock generously with Bator Balm and in no time, at full mast. I go for Saul, and he begins with a kiss as he grabs my cock and begins to stroke. I reach down, and am impressed not only with his kissing ability, but also by the sheer girth of his penis. It's big! As we're kissing, Ray starts saying how hot it is to watch us make out, and how horny it's making him. I pull my mouth away, and start kissing Ray. We've never kissed before, and he's really into it. I stroke Ray, and gently tug his nuts just how he likes it. Steve says to try Saul's mouth; that he's a great cocksucker. I watch as he sucks Ray, then he moves and pulls my cock into his mouth. This has to be one of the softest, smoothest, most velvet like mouth I've ever been in. His technique is sublime, so good in fact, that I begin to ejaculate in almost no time. He begins to swallow, but I pull out and finish unloading on the bed sheets. Spent, I sit back and watch the rest of the action. I watch Ray stroke his cock and in almost no time, he's shooting ropes of semen skyward. He always shoots far. At this point, the neuropathy in my right foot is beginning to seriously act up, and I've gotta go home so I can ice it. I say my good byes and leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlie (Again)

 Charlie was back in town last week, so we decided to make the most of it. I picked him up from the airport late at night, and he spent the ...